Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

Every one can be a prayer during every seconds. The power of pray actually is strong and useful, but most of the people will think that it just a small power and sometime they will say pray is wasting their time. So that, they started don wan to pray and try to do the things that they wan. For example, playing computer game, shopping, go clubbing and etc.
Why i feel pray for each others is a job in a part of my life? the reason is because out God is really listen to our pray and he know what we need but not what we want! Sometime we just think about what we want and don care about what we need about. Human always always produce problem and waste when they always wan the things, coz some of things actually no useful for us.
I'm so great i have a good soulmate who always care bout me and we also will pray to each other when we meet the problem. Besides that, we help each other when we sad, angry, scare and stress. Maybe we stay at different places and cant always meet together but we still hv one things that we can do it. That is PRAY together!!
This few week i realised that some of my fren is getting sick and met accident, i oso dunno why! maybe is because of our Malaysia's air is serious polluted and the weather oso guai guai de... Furthermore, i oso hv think that is tat im shao ba xin coz my group members are masuk hospital and so soi i need to do their work by me one person. ALSO, I had 1 week just sleep 4 hours per day and i really need to rush the assign and pass up in time. Very lucky i finally finish the asign today in time ans i just hv 5 min jiu yao late pass up!! if i late to pass up after the time , then i will be minus 10 % over 30% in this assign.
Feel so good my soulmate is ok for her midterm exam, hope she can get a good result for it!!
2 Responses
  1. Tommy Says:

    lu de soulmate,show your name,c'mon :D


  2. her name is my soulmate name lo...hhaaha...haiya, my soulmate is sulin la


Post a Comment