Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

Why today i said my lovely money fly away! I think many people try to use this reason for buying new shirts,shoes,underwear..... Then reason is Chinese New Year is coming soon and we need to stand by some weapon for celebrate this Festival. Then that's why i said my lovely money fly away. Today i satu orang go Sunway Pyramid shopping and spend RM200 for buy 1 of shirt and 2 of pants but i still has one thing haven't buy. That is my new shoes, i survey all the shop find my shoes that i like but the price for me is too high (RM160-RM200++) i have a few choice>>PUMA, ADIDAS, NIKE... they all look nice and the price also very beautiful. I wan buy but i scare i'm waste money!! haiz..... hope next few day i can find one shoes that normal price and i suka it de....
2 Responses
  1. Tommy Says:

    lol wu jian neng bu yi yang..


  2. @!EX Says:

    eh PUMA,ADIDAS, NIKE
    RM160-RM200++ is normal price..if u want 'normal price' have to go petaling street


Post a Comment