Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
Yeah...I'm the first one wish "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my dear friend at 12.01am. I'm so 羡慕 she had a lot of friend help she celebrated her Birthday party!! You know i very very hope i can sudden fly over there join them, but this is impossible for normal human la...because when i called to her and heard her friends song the HAPPY BIRTHDAY. haiz..... that time i think that why i will in KL for study now!!!!















Arg......... just one week need CNY lo.... so excited can meet with my dear friends and go 拜年together!! but hope God give me more time for me bake the cakes and biscuits for visitors! I also have promise two friends i will do some for them in Kuching, they are Johnny Kuek and Sulin. Beside that, I wish the person who view my blog 恭喜发财,万事如意,平平安安。。。。发财发财
1 Response
  1. @!EX Says:

    lulu is that u in green shirt???
    omg u grow taller than hao zhi..haha


Post a Comment