Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
Finally, i post my blog again!! hahahah...already few month didnt updated liao..coz too busy and not that mood the post. but i like to read my fren's blog, some of them de blog quite nice lo...

Today is 12 feb 2010, all my dear frens are going back to their hometown and plan to meet or gathering with their classmates, sibling, church frens. But I still stay at KL and cant feel so much CNY mood, and this year i just buy 3 shirts only..haiz this 2 month feel very kelian coz i not enough money to spend.

This i cant eat tuan nian fang with my parents, my parents just come to kl meet me on 14 feb noon then 15 morning fly to Phuket island, thailand travel. mayb others ppl will think it is nice but for me is not really nice, i more like enjoy CNY with my frens and go out bai nian..

Some of my frens who live at Sibu, they r planing come out together during CNY. It seen like very fun, i really hope i can teleport to sibu and join they..hhehehe

May God blessing my Phuket island trip can be organise nicely and happiness with family coz long time didnt see them liao.. and also bless all my Chinese frens happy during CNY but pls dont get sick o..
0 Responses

Post a Comment