Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
How come this year i feel so tired?A lot of things for me is not successfully, buy things also buy wrong, hv a fun also not fun, find a new place to live also live with unhappy, now i oredy told ppl i will move out on 1 march but how do i know today the damn useless Agent no responsible, the unit got problem also didnt tell us and price open so high rm1400 per..he really think we r rich kah? WE just a student and dunno earn money, that empire agent make me very susah now... mayb my fren wont allow me live for few week anymore, scare not place sleep liao la.. Pls HELP me pray for the God give hv a nice unit and cheap price so tat our parents wont so toilsome..

Then started a lot of assignment,presentation,midterm test is coming liao..church also hv a lot of things need to in charge!! Actually i heart sometime really wan to give out all the things coz my heart feel tired, i feel scare make parents disappoint , i scare i don hv ability to finish nicely for my things or mission.

GOD I NEED U!!!
1 Response
  1. Miss Yellow Says:

    god bless u! just pray to god! God will help u! dun worry my fren


Post a Comment