Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

Haiz...after i think back for yesterday, i knew that why why and why i so stupid, why i make someone become more and more toilsome? They always think for me but why i wont always think bout them!! Really feel sorry and sorry..

Yesterday my i do not well in my structure midterm test, when i saw the question and already think i dunno how to ans, really cham lo.. scare this sem my CGPA will be drop..I must get the scholarship for going oversea study, if not then mayb just stay in m'sia study lo..

I really need to wake up right now..don follow frens go out hv a fun and spend so much money in the entertainment.. but sometime i will choose more in entertainment! I must reset my mind again..study and serve with God is the most important for me now
1 Response
  1. Tommy Says:

    Nvm, study harder for the next exam! :)


Post a Comment