Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
Tomorrow I have a Site Surveying test, but now still haven't finish study and remember all the important points. And this Friday is just left 1 1/2 day for me to complete my program for that night fellowship, haiz...still in processing it haven't finish it too..

This week i need to settle down these 2 jobs, I MUST TRUST I CAN DO IT!! Others ppl can do , why i'm not, I'm not OKU then must same great with they or better than they..everyone must improve themselves always..

One of my classmate, Yap wai seng who give me stress because he can everyday 9pm ++ already sleep liao..and his confident always make me more stressing, i feel that i lose him. Maybe i'm a person who don't like lose others ppl..dunno these is good or bad things

This year 2010, this semester, this month i started joining the education church study, "DISCIPLE", mayb it will increase my study load but i trust it is very useful for me and better i join others entertainment with my classmate. I can learn a lot of God words, my attitude will be change, My view also will more far and open...these is what God do in my life
0 Responses

Post a Comment