Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

I study Quantity Surveying since 2 year from 2008 and I also like to read and see the design of the building around me and the catalog. My 2nd bro is an architect and both of for touching for the construction part. Besides that, today I just realize that I miss out important things in design and system of building and society. What are the things that I was miss out? Before of today in my mind never think about for the 残障人士。What they will think for their self, I never know and never will spend time to think what they are thinking for. Sometime I will feel hard to close with they and just friend with they liked I with my normal friends in college, office, church and hometown friends. I just think they are just need money, food, shirt support only.

Actually what is残障人士 really need from us? From today I just got it the most they need is we and the society can give them chances together serve ppl, have chances get a job and to buy their need, and they need all of us think they are just same with us liked normal ppl even though they hv some different physical look. I really thank God give me had this chance to know about it and totally changing my concept, thank you God do miracle in my life. 耶稣是公义,怜悯,慈爱,能赦罪的,他对待每一个人是从不偏心的,我知道他是特别的爱我的!

缺陷与障碍是完全不相关的,有缺陷的人并不会很直接的会有障碍,那些有缺陷的人是不喜欢别人叫他们残障人,为什么这种的名号会给到他们的呢?因为是现今我们的社会把绊脚石放在他们面前,而害他们遇到非常多的障碍,导致‘残障人’这个不好听的名号被人那样子叫着。他们并没有很大的能力来改变,但他们是非常需要我们来为他们改变着不公义的society

Lastly, I have 1 new vision in my construction part, the construction design and construction system must design for 有缺陷的人 first, the things that can be used by 有缺陷的人 , the normal healthy ppl also can used, but some things that used by normal ppl, 有缺陷的人cannot use!

0 Responses

Post a Comment