Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
The feeling that after the exam is definitely feel so good! And i want thank you for my one friend who pray for me and helping me so much, THANK YOU U!! When i free and i try to find things to do and relax one day in home after that big stress exam. The things is that i go friendster,desktop and pendrive find my friend's photo and using PhotoScape edit their photo. Erm...i had edit ones is for Cute style, ones is for handsome and a bit cool style! The photos that i edit are the photo which upload in this Post. Is that look nice or bad? If those photos look nice is because of they have a nice look! If those photos look badly is because of my technic not good enough!

I think after u have see those photo will feel want to know who are them and attract by them o..hahaha..coz myself also hv abit that feeling! Maybe u or others ppl will think why i didn't edit photo for my own? It is because i don't like my photo is ugly and not good so,even myself also have not much my own photo, i don't like take photo but like help ppl take photo lo..hehe! Maybe u will say I'm unnormal.

Yesterday, i have join the 1 hr for the earth and switch off the electric! I hope this can help our earth but dunno hv affect or not. Hope has someone who do a report or research for this function, i want to do the result for this 1 hour and got any different with others hours! Don't just organized this function and nothing report for us, it will feel no meaning at all.
4 Responses
  1. Miss Yellow Says:

    welcum la..dun thx me liao..
    haha..i nt reli help u o..
    lolzz..
    n thx 4 ur pic..
    edit me tis senge queen till so cute..
    haha^^


  2. welcum..la dun thx me liao..
    hehe.. i not reli help u o..
    haha..


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hahhaa.....
    I like tat photo too....
    Handsome....wakakak....
    a bit si ai bin....hehhee



Post a Comment