Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

Today,i really feel tired and sleepy after class which finish at 5pm and i still need go my fren house meeting for assign...and feel so stress for my study!

Then i just wan to find method to release those stress so i was watched the 纳尼亚传奇2, what is the real joy of my tonight is after i finish watch this movie and i got a ood news from my fren, coz she become more mature and learn a lot of things in one educational presentation at her church. She is more 珍惜 her life and thanks God so much love us and care about us, she motivate me need always thinks we can do it! coz OKU ppl oso can do it, then why we can't?!

Ya, that is the joy of night of me, i feel so happy and proud with my dear fren. All of ppl are just liked the picture that i put, we just liked a child and need one Important People take care our life and we need keep learning and growing in our life until we all come to my God 身边!yeah.... God Bless U all and we all Pray with each others o..
3 Responses
  1. Miss Yellow Says:

    good post..GOD bless u 2!
    we must 活出生命的色彩 o..
    ya always think that we can..
    hehe^^



  2. Tommy Says:

    god bless u ahmen


Post a Comment