Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu
Today, i wake up at 6.30am then prepare my things went to my campus do my assignment and online searching some information. Then, today is my Lovely mummy birthday but i didn't give her any present or card. Maybe others ppl will say why her son not filial piety and spend so much money for their education. Besides that, i don care about what they think about for us, and i tell my mum the present that i give u this year is i will study hard and not waste her money. And my eldest bro is so rich coz he say he wan buy ticket for my parents go Perth neh!!! i oso wan but cannot get it haiz.. I think everyone are love their parents and dunno need give them what, i success we just try to show filial piety with them and don oways make them angry.

This afternoon i oso had plan go some place tat live by OKU for doing our group assignment. There hv many type of kelian ppl coz some cant understand, cannot move, cannot speak...but we oso so great hv this chance visit this type of place. Afternoon visit i totally feel so tired coz they some of them so active and ask us play and dance with them. When i back home and change shirt direct jump on my bed and sleep until 6.30pm.

Why my dear frens are getting sick? Hope they can fast fast hao qi lai..and we must try to check up our body in hospital when we r free. Dont wait untill last min then just know anythings,it is too late liao...and dont worry bout we hv got some not good de things, we must to know this is God plan for us, we need to know why He plan liked this. Maybe he wan u to learn something or make ur life more excited.....God will not leave us alone, God oways with us and protect us!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment