Pro. Sr. reg. Felix Lulu

Yesterday (9.3.2009) I went Time Square for meet with my frens, good ngiao ji fren, and monica. i so miss them and so great hv chance and free to find them out! Actually we go Time Square r do nothing coz we just walk and walk to here to there and didnt buy anythings but we got some communication with each others. That day we got see many secondary students very rajin minta duit from others ppl, they oso had find us to donate money for their school to build a basketball hall, the reason they find us to donate is coz we all look so....so..handsome, pretty, sexy, smart then so attacted they come. But monica, alex bong and me just donate RM2 for them,one of our member who very rich and kind he is Isaac donate RM10. After tat, he complain me why i dont stop those students ask for donate and he feel his money fly so fast. Haiz...i oso dunno why i look so handsome attact others ppl and cause my fren's money fly away but i need to thank you so much for my parents!
After tat, me and chun mei buy the cinema ticket for watching "Marley and me", i like this movie coz the story is talking about a dog with the family, and i oso hv same happen with the movie. During watch this movie i got cry a bit coz it really touch! Maybe i am person who very like dog and they sometime make us happy, angry, touch, some also gentle and accompany when we feel sad!
Lastly, tat night i just know i not lonely coz still hv someppl so good with me!
0 Responses

Post a Comment